Monday, September 15, 2008

How could I forget.......

We are adding to our little family, besides the 35+ goats and 100+ chickens that Justin has for "fun", we are getting a puppy this weekend. She is coming to us from St George and we or I should say I can't wait to get her.

Shayli comes home from the DCP's all the time and I hear how she's gotten "time outs" for fighting with Dal (the DCP's son who is 6 months older then her) over the puppy. They both get "time out".

So this is Shayli and I's coversation;

Shayli: "Mommy wheres my puppy?"

Mommy: "Shayli you dont have a puppy."

Shayli: "Oh........ Mommy where's my Kitty?"

Mommy: "Shayli you dont have a Kitty either."

Shayli: "Ohhhhhhhhhh."

And with that she walks off.

So for Shayli also we are getting her a puppy and her is her picture:
Our Puppy, who needs a name.
Our puppy and her sisters.

1 comment:

fawndear said...

Yea! You have a blog. I love blogs because they are a good way to check up on people.
Love your Shayli's pictures and comments.
I think your puppy looks like a 'Tipsy" because of her white tipped tale. She's a cutie.