Friday, October 31, 2008

2 Little Monkeys Jumping off the couch.....

Need I say more............
Mikey and Shayli thought is would be great fun to throw all the pillows off the couch and jump from the couch on to them. This seemed like a great idea to them, until Shayli jumped off and hurt her right ankle.

Justin and I thought we would see how she dose the next day. But when I called her babysitter she said that Shayli was saying it hurt her and that she was favoring that leg.. So I left work and off we went to the Dr. When we pulled up Shayli told me that "Her leg was all better". Even though she still couldn't walk that well on it with out saying it hurt. I told her that we had to see the Dr to make sure it was "all better" and then we would go home and watch Dora.....
Well with an x-ray we found that her right ankle was fractured and they placed a "soft cast" on her.

Needless to say she is soooo much not a fan.. And nether am I or would I be if I where in her shoes. I just cant believe that she has had TWO broken legs with in less the 2 years.... I still shake my head over it all.

We are coping and doing OK. Shayli is even walking on it. So we'll have to see how Halloween goes.
Shayli Dec 2006, when she rolled off the bed and broke her femur.

Shayli Oct 2008, jumping off the couch with Mikey.

No comments: