We now have another "person" or "person's" living in the house, or should I say Shayli at least tells us we do. Here is how the conversation gose:
"Mommy an Elephant pooped in Daddy's car."
"Oh, well that wasnt nice of him to do."
"No mom, HER to do, and I helped too!"
"No mom, HER to do, and I helped too!"
Later on while taking a bath.............
"Mommy the Elephant splashed water on me."
"Oh... Well tell the Elephant that we don't splash water when we are taking a bath."
"Mommy says NO SPLASHING!"
So I thought it would be a few years or at least A YEAR before we started having "new people" living in our house, but we have them now. We have an Elephant and a Lady Bug. I have to hold the Lady Bug when ever we go outside and make sure Tink doesn't get her...
"Mommy says NO SPLASHING!"
So I thought it would be a few years or at least A YEAR before we started having "new people" living in our house, but we have them now. We have an Elephant and a Lady Bug. I have to hold the Lady Bug when ever we go outside and make sure Tink doesn't get her...
Now the Elephant......... He OR she doesn't have a name, but almost everyone that comes to the house gets to meet her or at least get pooped on by her..
I am amazed at the things this little mind come up with, weather its playing baby's or having to baby sit the bet Lady Bug, life is NEVER boring in our house.
I am sooo blessed to have a wonderful Husband and amazing little Princess. My life is compleat with them.




No comments:
Post a Comment