And the stockings where hung by the chime with care.... If you look close enough you'll see not only Shayli's picture, but Jakob, Jeneh and Lynli. 

I am trying to focus on the many blessings we have been given this season, I am so thankful for those special people who played Santa for Shayli so she had such a wonderful time. I am so blessed to be around people that serve others.I try to give back by my efforts through Share. The past few weeks I have been blessed to visit some very special families, families that have had to say goodbye to a child before their life ever began. One was hard for me, a 15 year old gal that is now an Angel Mom, your just beginning your life at 15, not suppose to be saying “Hello” and “Goodbye” to your first child. But I have been blessed to hold such perfect Angels. The work I do for Utah Share keeps me going, and I love giving something that I never was given.
Shayli has been so much fun, watching her get soo excited about Santa and all that comes with Christmas, has been the best present for this Christmas season, LOVED it. I hope by the pictures you can see just how wonderful it has been. My love for her grows every day, I’m sad to watch her grow up so fast, to see how much she is changing, and knowing that I’ll never get to be a Mom again in this life hurts my heart. So I hold on to everything of her.
The other night she said family prayer and I love that she remembers to pray for all her brother’s and sister’s, makes my heart heal knowing that she will remember them after I am gone.
We have a Barbie Christmas, I ask Shayli what her favorite gift was and she is all about the Barbie car. Now they can go for a drive. Ha, ha.
To close this post I want to share part of a post from 3 years ago, this was when we found out that our 8th baby had passed away:
For Unto Us....................
I find comfort in knowing that I have a loving and caring Father in Heaven that will never leave me comfortless and alone. He is there for ALL of us in our time of need or time of peace. Remember that and Thank Him for it.
I find comfort in knowing that I have a loving and caring Father in Heaven that will never leave me comfortless and alone. He is there for ALL of us in our time of need or time of peace. Remember that and Thank Him for it.
"For the birth of a child, as ordinary as it is, changes everything. A dear friend of mine recently became a father. He described parenthood, the genesis of parenthood, the moment he looked at his beautiful baby girl and knew he was her dad and that he belonged to her, heart and soul, as something like having a light flipped on inside him that he never knew was there, but that now that it was on he couldn't imagine ever having been without it.
Perhaps that's what God was up to when he chose the way he did to enter our world. God showed up in a most ordinary way, not as a mighty warrior, but as a little baby boy, so that we all might crowd around his manger-crib and look upon him and know that we belong to him, heart and soul. And as we gaze, God flips on the light for us and it's a light that we in the darkness didn't know was there, whose power and magnitude and depth and strength of love we didn't know was possible, and now that it's on, now that it's in us, now that we've seen it, heard it, felt it, we can't imagine ever having been without it.
Into the darkness a light has come: For unto us a child is born. And His name will be called Wonderful, Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace."
Perhaps that's what God was up to when he chose the way he did to enter our world. God showed up in a most ordinary way, not as a mighty warrior, but as a little baby boy, so that we all might crowd around his manger-crib and look upon him and know that we belong to him, heart and soul. And as we gaze, God flips on the light for us and it's a light that we in the darkness didn't know was there, whose power and magnitude and depth and strength of love we didn't know was possible, and now that it's on, now that it's in us, now that we've seen it, heard it, felt it, we can't imagine ever having been without it.
Into the darkness a light has come: For unto us a child is born. And His name will be called Wonderful, Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace."




No comments:
Post a Comment